This is my favorite part. It ties all the flavors of Thanksgiving together – smear it on your turkey or mix it with your mashed potatoes and stuffing. It’s also, perhaps, the best part because it’s the easiest to make.
If you’re looking for a last minute cranberry sauce recipe, you’ve come to the right place. This delicious recipe, which I found on allrecipes.com, takes only 15 minutes and yields a tart and textured cranberry sauce to compliment you feast.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 package of fresh cranberries (12 ounce)
What to do:
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, dissolve sugar in the orange juice.
2. Stir in the cranberries and cook until they start to pop (about 10 minutes).
3. Remove from heat, and transfer to a bowl.
4. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
Congratulations, you’re done!
Instructions and photo courtesy of allrecipes.com.